Baby barn is right!
Okay, maybe being from Upper Canada, I am not used to the way people in New Brunswick do things. So, I openly admit my bias upfront. That is no shed. Heck, you have to ask yourself a serious question: Is Milne now going to raise chickens? You could put about 20 good hens in there and start a booming businesses suppying eggs to the neighbours. Two of those sheds and you could have 30 head of cattle in no time. You would never have to mow the lawn (that is when you get a lawn). There are serious things to be considered.
One thing I will say, the baby is beautiful. Such keen eyes and she looks like a real sweetheart.
All the best.

1 Comments:
In Ontario, baby barns are called bunkies or guest houses. Move over chickens.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home